Are you a passionate educator seeking to enhance your students‘ understanding of migration? Look no further! TIES has developed an innovaties series of teaching modules that will transform your classroom experience. After three years of work our nine, 45-minuted teaching modules are published.
The modules are tailored to different school subjects (history, geography, social science, literature) and cover different topics such as why people migrate, how immigration and asylum is regulated by states, or how migration relates to topics such as climate change, colonialism, inequality, identity and social cohesion.
After many years of work, we are excited to celebrate our Module Launch with you!
What to expect?
- Discover the TIES Journey: Uncover the inspiring story behind the creation of our innovative teaching modules.
- Explore TIES Teaching Modules: Get a sneak peek at our cutting-edge teaching materials designed to bring academic knowledge on migration to life.
- Interactive Taster Sessions: Participate in hands-on activities to experience the modules firsthand.
Who should attend?
- Teachers, educators, educational stakeholders and students
Where and when?
- Date: 7th of November, 2023
- Time: 5-7 PM (CET)
- Location: International Institute of Social Studies (ISS), Kortenaerkade 12, 2518 AX The Hague; or online (ZOOM)
📢 Don’t miss out on this opportunity to get inspiration on teaching migration and to explore collaborations between academica, schools and educational organisations!
Join us for a transformative educational experience and become a part of the TIES community. Together, let’s shape the future of migration education in European schools!